Mon – Fri – 2pm to 6pm
Saturday – 1pm to 2pm [For mail pick-up]
Sunday – Closed
Below are some of the most important tools for students doing research at Northern:
Book Search – Contains links to “book” search tools for students
Journal Articles – Contains links to “journal” search tools for students
Other Online Resources – an internal page containing links to additional OL resources
Other Libraries – an internal page containing information about partner libraries
If you need help with using any of these tools:
- Call the front desk at (630)620-2104. You can leave a voice message when the library is closed.
- You can also email the library at email@example.com.
- If you need to return a book while the library is closed, there is an outside book drop accessible 24 hours a day.
- If you need to request a library card, click here for the application form.
- Contact Assistant Librarian Sylvia Pongener at (630)620-2145 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct questions about interlibrary loan or library fines to Sylvia.
- Contact Supervisor Scott Erdenberg at (630)620-2115 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can make an appointment for reference and research assistance.
To find the library on campus:
As you drive north onto campus, look for the library sign by the sidewalk on the right.
Park just past the sign by the sidwalk; then follow the sidewalk up the hill to the library.
Please address all mail to:
Brimson Grow Library
680 E Butterfield Rd
Lombard, IL 60148